Grinders stump helps remove stumps from trees. This is done with sharp teeth that spin and grind through the strain until it can be removed by hand. Like any tool used to cut, you finally have to sharpen teeth grinder stump. The teeth should be removed from the stump grinder and sharpened individually. This process is done with a standard bench grinder and a special diamond grinder disc. The whole process can be completed in a single afternoon.
- Remove the teeth from the stump grinder. Use a screwdriver or hex wrench to remove the mounting screws for each tooth. Remove the tooth. Refer to the instruction manual for your particular model for additional instructions if necessary.
- Put on mask shield and dust. Fill the container with water and place it within reach of the bench grinder.
- Turn the mill. Allow the grinder until it has reached full speed.
- Retention of the tooth grinder stump to the diamond wheel of the bench grinder. Keep the tooth at an angle that matches the original contour of the cutting edge factory.
- Pressure Apply slowly moving the tooth back and forth laterally on the face of the wheel. The pressure of the roller from one edge to the other for the edges and the corners of the camber. Immerse the tooth in water every two to three minutes to cool the metal and avoid damaging the wheel or tooth. Repeat for each tooth.
- Insert the teeth back into the stump grinder and secure them with the mounting screws.